Your Dream Kitchen is within reach. Suburban will get you there.
LOVE your kitchen again.
Most Suburban Remodeling kitchen projects are completed in 10 days or less.
Here’s a typical Kitchen Remodel Schedule…
DAYS 3 & 4
Our designer will help you to take your kitchen from your dreams into your home. Our skilled craftsmen will build your dreams into reality.
- A design perfect for your space
- Choose beautiful countertops, cabinetry and flooring
- Finally, the home you’ve been dreaming of will be the one you gather in with family and friends.
To achieve an open floor concept we removed dividing walls to living, dining and family rooms. This allowed us to give the Shepherds their dream of holding family gatherings in their beautiful home.
We transformed a traditional kitchen using custom cabinetry into an elegant showpiece including their mudroom, laundry room and powder room.
By removing dividing walls, the Domrose’ were able to achieve this beautiful craftsman kitchen with an open concept.
The Tomasso’s grew tired of their track home kitchen. By removing the soffits we were able to give them more usable space in a beautiful new kitchen.
Our designers will help you select materials perfect for your kitchen project. We have compiled some basic information here about selecting materials for your kitchen cabinets and countertops.
The Right Set Of Cabinets Can Dramatically Impact The “Wow” Factor Of Your Remodeling Project.
Tier I or Full Custom Cabinetry
- Each cabinet constructed for a specific purpose
- Cabinets constructed to specific measurements and angles to suit space and taste
- Option to select best hardware and finishes
- Quality varies based on materials used, price, finishing methods, hardware, and skill of craftsman.
Tier II or semi-custom cabinetry
- Can be customized to fit most designs and layouts
- Fixed-size cabinets that can be customized to nearly any size and angle requirement by combining different cabinets, fillers and moldings
- Full Wood Fronts available, but also come in plywood, chipboard or medium density fiber (MDF)
- Drawers & Hardware: be sure to test materials in the showroom to check for durability as strength and quality may vary
Tier III or “Builder-Grade Cabinetry”
- Lowest end of the market
- Little or no customization available
- Cheapest materials, construction and price
- Recommended for rental property or low-budget projects
A Striking Countertop Can Make A Significant Impact On A Room.
Natural Stone Countertops
- Premiere options include slab granite, marble, and quartz
- Timeless look
- Some surfaces require periodic sealing
Plastic Laminate Countertops
- Wood core built to the footprint of the counter
- Wide variety of patterns and colors available
- Laminate can be subject to scratches and heat damage
- Exposed seams can become damaged over time
Solid Surface Countertops
- Produced from a manmade acrylic or polymer
- Can be made to contruct sinks to provide a sleek and seamless look
- Extremely durable and resistant to scratches and stains
- Completely waterproof
- Nearly invisible seams and joints
- Endless colors and patterns
- Susceptible to heat damage from direct contact with hot pots and appliances
Site Constructed Countertops
- Least-used method for countertops
- Materials used include concrete, wood, ceramic and tile
- Options are only limited to your imagination
- Price can vary widely based on materials selected